Fundraising with Frog In A Teacup
An easy way to increase education for sustainable development as a part of everyday practice.
Sugar and plastic free fundraising.
Reduce your waste removal costs.
Encourage eco-friendly lunchboxes to avoid wasteful packaging and expense (let alone unhealthy snack food).
For your families:
Each set contains 1 wrap perfectly sized for sandwiches, rolls, etc, and 2 snack size wraps which can easily be folded into bags or around smaller items such as cut-up produce, crackers, and other nutritious snacks. They are not suitable for hot or wet foods, Vegans, or those allergic to Bees/Bee products or Coconut oil.
Wide variety of family-friendly designs including animals, patterns, and characters.
Reusable, sustainable, biodegradable, fun, and Australian-made & owned.
Handmade in Brisbane with 100% cotton, local beeswax, and organic certified coconut oil.
- Once booked in with the attached form, you will receive an information letter to distribute to your families via email.
- Parents/carers browse the range online, enter the unique code for your center and pay with either PayPal, Credit Card, or Bank transfer.
- Orders are posted directly to customers in packaging including your logo within 14 days of the event. Postage is $2.50/set paid at the time of ordering.
- Your organization receives 20% of the total sales (excluding postage) made with your unique code at Froginateacup.com.au at the end of the event.
- Display stock in your chosen location on site which will be provided to you.
- Distribute the information letter to your families.
- Families purchase preferred sets and make payments to you.
- You keep 20% of all sales made (lost & damaged sets must be paid for) and deposit the balance into Frog In A Teacup bank account once the Fundraiser completed.
- Unsold stock and display are collected so you don’t need to store or pay for it.