One set of Aussie Handmade Reusable Wraps for Litterless Lunchboxes in Frozen 2 design.
Frog In A Teacup believes in normalising sustainable practices with our children for the benefit of all. These affordable sets are the perfect alternative to single-use plastic in lunchboxes everywhere. Your family will save money, time and improve their health with these fun easy versatile preferences.
Each set of wraps includes;
- 1 Sandwich size Wrap (approx. 25x35cm)
- 2 Snack-size wraps (approx. 20x25cm) in the same design
Use the Sandwich size wrap for
- Buttered bread rolls
- Scrumptious sandwiches
- Tasty tortilla wraps
- Covering leftovers
- Fresh produce and much more.
The Snack-size wraps are perfect for
- Pre-cut produce
- Nutritious Nuts
- Crispy crackers
- Mini muffins
- Tiny Treats and any other dry snack to fill those hungry tums
- Seal to themselves with the heat of your hands
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Individually hand cut and infused with Australian Beeswax and Organic Coconut oil
- No resins are used due to possible toxicity
- Packaged in a card also made by Frog In A Teacup that is easy to post
- Once they stop sticking (12 months or so depending on care), pop them into the garden to completely break down and return to nature
Let’s keep Australia Green with these Aussie Owned and Made wraps!
Please note the following;
The image of the design is only part of the wrap as it is folded for packaging. Frog In A Teacup cannot guarantee that the color you see accurately portrays the true color of the product despite our best efforts.
Actual product color may vary from the images shown. Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every individual may see these colors differently. In addition, lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image’s color.
Frog In A Teacup is not associated or affiliated with the original copyright owner of any fabric.
|Dimensions||16 × 16 × 0.5 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.